Live Musicians with Live Video Feed?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4732 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was wondering if there is anyone that is taking advantage of Redzone to scam IP addresses/etc from their customers without telling them?

Oh yeah....that would be you. I dont even know how you have the front to show your face you lying deceiving scam artist. You're worse than the upfront Redzone owners...you lied and said you had removed it when you had just hidden it....a coward as well as a scammer.

Alazarin Mondrian wrote:

I am a live music performer in Second Life and I have no plans to use a live video feed from my studio as part of my Second Life live music performances. However I would be very interested in setting up a live projection of SL performances into my real-world performances.

You can do that with a laptop and video projection system but it is expensive to buy the equipment.

• 4 weeks later...

I perform 12-15 gigs a week in SL and other worlds using a live video stream for most of those gigs. I use a Quicktime video relay stream to feed live video to the audience.  I've been incorporating video as a part of my shows for well over a year. using a MacBook Pro iSight webcam, streaming H.264 video and audio.  I use different lighting setups (colored lights, lava lamps, RL facelights!) and my avatar 'plays' custom guitars that look like my real guitars  the listeners have the choice of listening to the music OR watching video on the media stream with syncronized audio, i feed a separate audio stream if listeners have issues with quicktime video.  other musicians are doing this too.  Craiglyons Writer and The Follow also have been known to use live video.

• 3 weeks later...

In SL I am Mankind Tracer, I have been performing for about 4.5 years Some years ago I did a few video shows but the tech wasn't nearly as strong. Today I offer live video shows for larger events. I use QuickTime Broadcaster on an iMac with a DV Cam.  I have found much greater stability these days and plan on continuing to have more live on video shows for my live music events.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4732 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.