Sign in to follow this  
Lezxy1994

Princess looking for community or group

Hi im interested in some kind of role play where I can play as a princess, lol I know it sounds childish but I have this gorgeous avatar and am interested in possibly joining some type of rp community or group where I can play the character I look like.

Hi and welcome. No, not childish at all, or maybe yes, but then we roleplayers all are childish and it doesn´t matter and you´re in good company ;)

Playing a princess should be possible in most if not all medieval-fantasy style roleplay sims, and in some historical ones probably too, though those tend to be stricter with rules and such. Most roleplay sims do have an 'application' (in the best case you´ll find info and a notecard to fill out for that in-world, but the trend goes to external websites you have to register on and fill out your app there), so if there´d be any problem with your character you didn´t expect from reading the sim´s rules, you´d be told and can adapt accordingly.

When you use inworld-search you can find general roleplay-groups like 'Seeking Roleplay' under the 'groups'-tab and join them (join only those that have a higher member number), you´ll get notices and landmarks to active and new roleplay spots then.

The medieval-fantasy sim with the most traffic atm so you´d be halfways sure to meet enough players at all timezones, is probably Tarinfell, this is their website: http://thelandoftarinfell.weebly.com/

Cirra'liel and Ever After Land should be welcoming of princesses and have a decent amount of players, too, but not around the clock.

Crest of Vrekmar has a lot of traffic atm too, and you just have to IM some admin for a group invite to play there, but it´s 'very adult', not everyone´s thing.

There are other great places too of course, but partly it depends much on the times you´re online to play, the prettiest sims aren't much useful if there is nobody to play with :)

You can look up the names of those places in inworld-search under 'Places' and TP there then. You can also use the 'Places' search to type in roleplay or more precisely 'medieval fantasy roleplay' or 'games of thrones roleplay' or whatever you´re interested in, if you click the 'traffic' tab, it will list the places by traffic, so you can try out those with the most people, if the description of the place sounds good to you.

My group has room for noble families but only one noble family. We're general scifi but have traditional royalty left over from before the modernization revolt. If you don't mind just being a figure head princess then I can help you. The status is always in flux depending on how rp goes.