Been banned on my old account, don't know why. It had very expensive items on it. Help!?

Viper Panthar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Okay, I have an old account, it's old because I can't use it anymore. One day I can play it, the next i'm told I'm banned. First thought popped into my head was "Hahaa...I hope it's temporary.."

That was 2-3 years ago! It still doesn't work.

I was wondering if anyone could help me with the dilemma. It had really expensive items on it and i'm not too pleased by this comuppance.

2 answers to this question

you would need to contact LL directly for any Account bans, although if it was just a land ban, that's up to the land owner.

unfortunately after 2-3 years of inactivity, your account has probably been emptied, and retired... you would need to contact LL about that as well, but you can file a ticket for that via the help menu above then going to "contact support" on the right hand side

• Like 1

Yes, file a ticket or perhaps better, write to or fax Linden Lab. See details at the bottom of this link. Someone once mentioned this method works faster than a ticket for appeals but I don't really know if that's true or not. You have left it such a long time to appeal. Good luck.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Why_is_my_account_on_hold

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.