Sign in to follow this  
Viper Panthar

Been banned on my old account, don't know why. It had very expensive items on it. Help!?

Question

you would need to contact LL directly for any Account bans, although if it was just a land ban, that's up to the land owner.

unfortunately after 2-3 years of inactivity, your account has probably been emptied, and retired... you would need to contact LL about that as well, but you can file a ticket for that via the help menu above then going to "contact support" on the right hand side

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

you would need to contact LL directly for any Account bans, although if it was just a land ban, that's up to the land owner.

unfortunately after 2-3 years of inactivity, your account has probably been emptied, and retired... you would need to contact LL about that as well, but you can file a ticket for that via the help menu above then going to "contact support" on the right hand side

• Like 1

Yes, file a ticket or perhaps better, write to or fax Linden Lab. See details at the bottom of this link. Someone once mentioned this method works faster than a ticket for appeals but I don't really know if that's true or not. You have left it such a long time to appeal. Good luck.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Why_is_my_account_on_hold