Sign in to follow this  
Quinn Lysette

hey i been here a long time im lonly i need a female companiun

ya u red write im looking for a girl to hangout with have fun do stuff if you read my profile u got a good girl n pervy like me to be my friend but u got to have morals n be a good person to DO NOT ask for lindens  just be good n have the time to hangout mostly sometimes during the day not the night anymore i have a night job im a watchman at a mortuary so im depresst been sad a long time worse now but just need a good girl to do stuff with bein a real ugly old guy doesnt help ya im so ugly ud vomit if u saw mebut u wont since this will just be online in sl see ya in sl i hope :(

Quinn Lysette wrote:

ya u red write im looking for a girl to hangout with have fun do stuff if you read my profile u got a good girl n pervy like me to be my friend but u got to have morals n be a good person to DO NOT ask for lindens  just be good n have the time to hangout mostly sometimes during the day not the night anymore i have a night job im a watchman at a mortuary so im depresst been sad a long time worse now but just need a good girl to do stuff with bein a real ugly old guy doesnt help ya im so ugly ud vomit if u saw mebut u wont since this will just be online in sl see ya in sl i hope
:(

Messaged you saying hello, I hope all is well. Message me anytime hun

Quinn Lysette wrote:

ya u red write im looking for a girl to hangout with have fun do stuff if you read my profile u got a good girl n pervy like me to be my friend but u got to have morals n be a good person to DO NOT ask for lindens  just be good n have the time to hangout mostly sometimes during the day not the night anymore i have a night job im a watchman at a mortuary so im depresst been sad a long time worse now but just need a good girl to do stuff with bein a real ugly old guy doesnt help ya im so ugly ud vomit if u saw mebut u wont since this will just be online in sl see ya in sl i hope

With a OP like that I wouldn't be surprised if you could not get laid find female companionship in a ho house with a wad of 100's in your pocket  Perhaps you should post this nonsense to role-play forum.

DejaHo wrote:

Quinn Lysette wrote:

With a OP like that I wouldn't be surprised if you could not
get laid
find female companionship in a ho house with a wad of 100's in your pocket  Perhaps you should post this nonsense to role-play forum.

Im not supposed to say anything mean but I was trying to be nice to him and add him....I wish I didnt..

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

DejaHo wrote:

Quinn Lysette wrote:

With a OP like that I wouldn't be surprised if you could not
get laid
find female companionship in a ho house with a wad of 100's in your pocket  Perhaps you should post this nonsense to role-play forum.

Im not supposed to say anything mean but I was trying to be nice to him and add him....I wish I didnt..

I say go ahead and add him.

...Dres (This is a bonfire you're talking about, right?)

Quinn Lysette wrote:

Kindly either repost this in english or in the ESL forum of your choice... kthxbye.

...Dres

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Quinn Lysette wrote:

Kindly either repost this in english or in the ESL forum of your choice... kthxbye.

...Dres

I did.. and I wish I didnt. 

Quinn Lysette wrote:

I added you hoping to be nice. I now see you are a troll who likes to fling racist insults at me for no reason and ask really sexually innapropriate questions. Sad because Im really sweet and I was hopeing to make a friend. I hope you find peace. 

if u notice up there in my messge i said 

good girl n pervy like me to be my friend    did u even read it  ???

as for me bein a racist how am i racist maybe a lil but u got to understand im nice to hispanic girls n   japanese girls mostly  aussy girls not so much  but i dont mind black girls they r sometimes nice sometimes not all the time they cant take a joke :(