Is it possible to find out how long I've been friends with someone? [SOLVED]

Scamp Skytower

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3262 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Scamp Skytower wrote:

Is it possible to find out how long I've been friends with someone?

This would be useful in knowing how long it is since i last heard from them. and have we lost touch etc.

Your two statements are unrelated.  The creation date of the calling card will tell you when you first friended the person.  How long it has been since you last heard from them is probably only available if you save all of your private chats. 

You might ask them how long it has been since they last heard from YOU. :matte-motes-bored:

Scamp Skytower wrote:

Is it possible to find out how long I've been friends with someone?

This would be useful in knowing how long it is since i last heard from them. and have we lost touch etc.

Depending what viewer you have you may just click on their name and see when the last message was sent. I know on FS I have it set where I can see when the messages are being set. If you don't have it then select it and look at the message again. Hope it works!

Yes. you're right. thanks. The first and last times I heard are different. I was really interested in when I first befriended someone (solved) but in 'Culling' my friends list I'm sure I haven't heard from some of them for years. I think my last conversation has the date. I'll work it out like that. Thanks. (also solved now) :)

S

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3262 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.