Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
KowaiKitty

accidentally entered wrong birth date, how can i change it?

Question

  • 0

you can not.

the only thing you could try, is sending a ticket to support.

Think you have to be prepared to send in documents to prove your identity as stated in the other fields when signing up.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

you can not.

the only thing you could try, is sending a ticket to support.

Think you have to be prepared to send in documents to prove your identity as stated in the other fields when signing up.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hi KowaiKitty,

If you accidentally reversed the years in your question and want access to adult regions, content and activities, you'll have to do as Alwin suggests and open a support case...

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Select "Account Issue" and then "Account creation issue" and tell your story.

You could also abandon your account and create another, using the correct birth year. I don't know if that will throw up a warning flag at Linden Lab, but it's easy to find out.  Every account is tied to an e-mail address and I presume you'd be using the same one as you used to register KowaiKitty.

If you havent made a mistake in your question, then fixing your birth year becomes an ethics exercise. If you were really born in 1997, there's a 40% chance you're already 18 and fixing your birth date will have no practical effect. There's a 60% (and dwindling) chance you're 17, but able to visit, see and do things in violation of the SL Terms of Service.

You don't want me advising you on matters of ethics.

Welcome to Second Life!

;-).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...