An Adult RP revisited

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am putting myself out there.. Ridicule me if you must but I am taking the chance. A while ago I posted that I always wanted to rp a mistress. Life changed and I couldn't be on as much however I am on now more often now and Id like to try it. 

Before people assume I am wanting someone to cheat, I am not. Is pretend cheating a thing lol... All parties involved will know as this is an RP and not an actually relationship.

I want to be a side chick or mistress, I have no clue why I always wanted to be. I haven't been in RL or SL so maybe this will be the excitement Ive been missing and I think it could be fun. Details when you message me... Thanks.

Personally, I think role-playing a relationship is an interesting concept.  In fact, it might work better for many people who want a "no strings" SL relationship than actually trying to find love and happiness on the grid.

It'd be good to have participants who understand (and internalize) the difference between "In Character" and "Out of Character"

Hmmm, you have me thinking now.....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.