friends

nick64 Quandry

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think to make friends it helps to have some interests in common. Do you like roleplay or hunts? You might find friends doing these things who aren't particlarly interested in your gender choice or sexual interests. Hunters Resourse is a good place inworld for finding current hunts. There are roleplay hubs to help find RP sims. Basilique is also a nice sim that has weekly salon discussions, live piano times & dancing. It's an open-minded adult sim with an imphasis on intelligent conversation, rather than the standard club scene.

For me to make friends with someone in SL or RL, I need to have some shared interests with them & continuing conversations. I have friends who play a different gender in SL than the sex they were born as in RL. This is pretty common in SL, so I think your chances of finding open-minded, non-judgement friends in here might be easier than in RL in some ways.

You might be better off staying away from the she-male clubs though, since this seems to be a particular sexual fantasy genre in SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.