~Throws the dice onto the table and hopes for Nat 20's~ (Looking for Roleplay)

Sashiko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2346 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I, like everyone here I suppose am looking for some great and fulfilling roleplay. I am looking to fill just about any role that someone might need. I would like to find roleplay in a place that is perhaps busy and not always empty. There are some great and beautfiful sims out there; they just lack people and I like most enjoy being where the people are. Right now my character is a young asian woman having an abundace of experience. (I have re-worked her a few times to fit into different roleplays). 

I have had plenty of expereince in the Gorean setting, Roleplaying as a contract woman. Though, it is very difficult to find someone these days that actually want a contract woman and not a slave; in Gorean RP anyway.

I enjoy family roleplay, whether it is traditional or non-traditional. Or, if it is fantasy or non-fantasy. Need a consort, or an apprentice or a progeny? I can do that too. I am open to all sorts of Roleplay. As long as it is active and fulfilling. Not so good at roleplaying as an animal. Sorry lol.

But, if anyone has anything. Please feel free to Notecard me or IM me. 

Thanks

(Sashiko Resident) Kojako

Maybe try a RP Hub to look for sims, then look on the map to see if there are any green dots? You might also do a Place search on Roleplay & start visiting sims from the Search list. There are several sims that do Game of Thrones RP. You might look into those. There are Sci-fi RP sims & dark Fantasy RP sims. 

Personally, it's rare for me to find a RLP sim where I feel comfortable enough to really get into character & become an active player.  I wish you luck in finding a place & group of people that suits your interests & playing style.

In addition to the above tip for using in-world-search under 'Places' in case you missed it, when you type in your search terms like 'roleplay' or 'medieval fantasy roleplay' or whatever, you can click the 'traffic'-tab and it lists the sims by traffic, so you can 'work down your list' by how many people there are, if that´s your main criterium.

And join a group like 'Seeking Roleplay', you can find those in in-world-search as well, under groups, and the notices will give you some ideas which sims are either active and send notices regularly, or which sims are actively seeking for more players and might be glad for and be more welcoming to new players than some established ones.

I saw notices with 'personal' content like in your post here sent in such groups too, not just sim notices, so of course read the group rules to make sure it´s ok, but I think with an in-world-notice you can reach many more people than with a post on this forum.

For medieval-fantasy genre I think it´s Tarinfell and Cirra'liel that are the most active sims currently, sorry I can´t offer more than general tips either, I´m more the immersive playertype, I just go and play with the people I find on a sim, but if you go to a sim where enough people are, you shouldn´t have much problems, as you are veryflexible, go find a tavern, shop or something and ask the ic-owner to work there, they probably will be delighted to have someone and it´s a good place to meet other characters too.

(edited for typo)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2346 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.