Sign in to follow this  
CharlieSuicide

Hair won't fit Mesh Head

So i just bought my first mesh head .. not sure how I like it but im tweaking. The one problem I seem to be having is my hair that I normally wear (made by Moon) wont fit to my head. It hovers a bit over. Of course i tried to edit the hair and just move it down a bit .. but Moon hair wont let me.. can anyone help? 

There is nothing you can do if the hair is rigged mesh.  You might try a hair base in an appropriate color.  It may look a lot better with it.  If you have one on, try one with that starts lower on your forehead.

Make a copy of your shape and then change the size of your head. The rigged mesh hair will resize your head and should eventually fit.

You can't move or resize mesh hair.  But if you increase the size of your head (edit shape) it should help, depends how big the gap is. If there's still a gap at size 100, then you will need to find different hair. Always try the demo before purchase.

I've heard of this with the new mesh heads. Unfortunately, there may be some hair that won't look right on the mesh head.  When you buy new hair for your mesh head always demo first.