Sign in to follow this  
MonkeyJacksen

Store Harassment

Anyone just have items suddenly get flagged and you are not sure why?

I think I am being harassed or trolled, any clue as to a way to tell WHO is doing it?

Thanks,

Monkey

NO there isn't.  You will have been advised of the reason in an email, my guess based on looking at a bunch of your items is KEYWORD SPAMMING.

Examples:-

Keywords: florida state seminoles women ladies crop top off shoulder red mesh promo football

Keywords: pooh winnie off shoulder crop tank top cute red yellow sexy disney mesh promo women ladies female

Keywords: mesh black cami not everyone can be a princess someone has to clap when I go by female ladies women promo

I find it ironic when a merchant comes to the forums complaining about their items getting flagged/pulled  when they are packed with copyright protected works..

Linden labs is more then likely removing your items for illegal use of logos and such that are copyrighted by other business's. ((Example:: your using taco bell logo, sports logos ect)) they will continue to remove the items when they see them and at some point they will lock it from being relisted.