Where is my Friday fun thread?!?

Ishtara

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1439 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

/me adopts his best <edited for name of evil person lest it be deemed harassing> voice:

"You vill have NO FUN!  This is a SERIOUS place for all of ze people!  NO FUN!  Anyone having fun vill be rounded up und SHOT!

Vy can you not STICK TO THE TOPICS!  Ze Lindens have provided you with this Forum to talk about SECOND LIFE, and Second Life ONLY!  There is NO FUN in ze Second life!  Anyone having fun here VILL BE SHOT!

Or, I suppose, stuck in a closet with Pep for an hour with ze option of taking ze cyanide pill.

Now, all of you, GET BACK TO VORK!  For the glory of the LINDENLAND!"

Tolya (apologizes if his faux-German accent comes through poorly)

Tolya Ugajin wrote:

/me adopts his best <edited for name of evil person lest it be deemed harassing> voice:

"You vill have NO FUN!  This is a SERIOUS place for all of ze people!  NO FUN!  Anyone having fun vill be rounded up und SHOT!

Vy can you not S
CH
TICK TO THE TOPICS!  Ze Lindens have provided you with this Forum to talk about SECOND LIFE, and Second Life ONLY!  There is NO FUN in ze Second life!  Anyone having fun here VILL BE SHOT!

Or, I suppose, stuck in a closet with Pep for an hour with ze option of taking ze cyanide pill.

Now, all of you, GET BACK TO VORK!  For the glory of the LINDENLAND!"

Tolya (apologizes if his faux-German accent comes through poorly)

FIFY

PS Ima and SR can debate about the yiddish if they choose to. roflmao

• 9 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1439 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.