Sign in to follow this  
fantasywannabe27

V-String breasts help

Hello.

Is there anybody that know some good breasts out there? I currently have the V-Strings XXL Evo breasts, and i love how much HUD options it has and all the preset clothing on there, but sadly there is no physics that actually work. So then i heard that the revolutions have bouncing physics. So i got the salines and they have amazing bouncing physics! unfortunatley, they did not have all the hud options i really love, such as the ability to grow or shrink your boobs as you please or ability to make them milk like the Evos. Is there anybody out there who knows where to find working physics for the XXL Evo Breasts? I've tried a lot of physics, including the revo physics by adding it to the content of the breasts, just pressing it, etc, but the breasts do not bounce like they are supposed to. Does anybody know any V-Strings that has the Smart Designer HUD and breast HUD like the Evo breasts, but working physics like the revolutions? If v-strings do not have this option TOGETHER, are there any boobs that have similar kind of HUD(s) AND great breast bouncing physics? I've tried to contact the owner of the breasts but there has been no response. I have talked to some friends who has the v-strings and still no luck.

Hello.

Is there anybody that know some good breasts out there? I currently have the V-Strings XXL Evo breasts, and i love how much HUD options it has and all the preset clothing on there, but sadly there is no physics that actually work. So then i heard that the revolutions have bouncing physics. So i got the salines and they have amazing bouncing physics! unfortunatley, they did not have all the hud options i really love, such as the ability to grow or shrink your boobs as you please or ability to make them milk like the Evos. Is there anybody out there who knows where to find working physics for the XXL Evo Breasts? I've tried a lot of physics, including the revo physics by adding it to the content of the breasts, just pressing it, etc, but the breasts do not bounce like they are supposed to. Does anybody know any V-Strings that has the Smart Designer HUD and breast HUD like the Evo breasts, but working physics like the revolutions? If v-strings do not have this option TOGETHER, are there any boobs that have similar kind of HUD(s) AND great breast bouncing physics? I've tried to contact the owner of the breasts but there has been no response. I have talked to some friends who has the v-strings and still no luck.

lol agreed to all.

1) there are a lot of boobs out there and who doesn't like boobs xD i've just been trying to find that perfect mix that i explained

2) agreed if there weren't no boobs, there wouldn't be no need for prims for them

I usually find a good shape or skin I like that I am allowed to modify to make my boobs as big/small as I want, or find some kinda attachment thing to make them bigger/smaller.

But guys, ass > boobs IMO :)

lol yeah i have also heard that there's some kind of shape/script or whatever where you can grow your breasts beyond the normal maxed out size. I just saw  a girl with big breasts and a nice slender body, but when i right clicked the breasts, it came up as the entire body, which she modded herself, so that shows that there is something out there that can make your boobs like that, but idk where. Like when your right click --> edit shape then go to torso and you max out breast size, it's not that big without implants. So i wanna know if there is a shape/script out there were i can make it so like 1%=100% to an extent, so then it can have physics. ^~^

fantasywannabe27 wrote:

...I just saw  a girl with big breasts and a nice slender body, but when i right clicked the breasts, it came up as the entire body, which she modded herself...

She was probably wearing a full mesh body. 

fantasywannabe27 wrote:

ah ok. guess the fantasy of wanting breasts that grow with physics can't happen ^~^

Just wait until puberty. Don't be an impatient 10 year old.

And it's not physics, it's biology.

fantasywannabe27 wrote:

I just saw  a girl with big breasts and a nice slender body, but when i right clicked the breasts . . .

Pervert!