I ask the money back to rita mirror account!Imolarto (206,48) have offensive landscape!

Rita Mirror

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3272 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

when i bid Imolarto (206, 48) and saw the picture showned in the auction i thoughi was bidding for a normal land, not a cabaret lanscape. I don't think LL is on the mood to play like this with his costumers.

i Want the money back as is not even allowed to use such a low taste structures built. I have children that use the computer, what should ui tell them about this game?

Please solve my problem as fast as you can , as i payed 8K for thet peace of i don't know the name...a cabaret!

Rita Mirror

6 answers to this question

when i bid Imolarto (206, 48) and saw the picture showned in the auction i thoughi was bidding for a normal land, not a cabaret lanscape. I don't think LL is on the mood to play like this with his costumers.

i Want the money back as is not even allowed to use such a low taste structures built. I have children that use the computer, what should ui tell them about this game?

Please solve my problem as fast as you can , as i payed 8K for thet peace of i don't know the name...a cabaret!

Rita Mirror

Hi Rita,

We are residents, just like you. And so we're unable to address your problem. Linden Lab does not get involved in resident-to-resident matters, and if this land was purchased from another resident, that's what your problem would be.

Contact the person you purchased the land from to see if you can work out a solution, or place the land back up for auction and recover what you can.

Good luck.

ETA: I may have misunderstood the question. If the land was purchased at auction from Linden Lab, and you feel that they misrepresented the land in the auction listing, I thiink you should file a support case...

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Or contact Live Chat, which should be available from the list on the right in the preceding page (I've never been a premium member, so I'm not 100% certain about that).

Again, good luck!

• Like 3

When you buy anything, be sure to look at it before you pay, especially if it is rather expensive.  It is not very wise to buy land without visiting first to see what it looks like and to see who your neighbors might be.  At this point, I think your only options are to resell the land or abandon it.  Either way, you will probably lose money.  You have learned a costly lesson.

• Like 2

If you bought land through the Land Auctions, don't bother filing a support ticket, and don't put the land back up for sale or abandon it!

Once you own land, you can make it look however you want!

If there is a cabaret club there now, you can simply go to World/Parcel Details, click the Objects tab, then the circular "refresh" arrow.  You will see a list of all the objects on the land, and their owners.  Highlight each one and click Return.

When you are done, you will have an empty parcel.  But it might be all bumpy and not suitable for building on. So...

...Right click the ground, select Edit Terrain.  Use the terraforming tools to flatten and smooth the land for your building(s).

Now either build whatever you want, or go to stores and the Marketplace to look for pre-made buildings for your land.  When shopping for buildings and landscaping, be sure to note both the "Land Impact" of the object(s) and their physical size.  Your land has a limited amount of objects that you can put there, depending on the size of the land parcel.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3272 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.