Inventory gone in Phoenix - again

Wolfen Greggan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Not sure if this is the correct place for this, but here goes.

Once again, all my notecards, all LMs and a few pics and textures have gone missing when I use Phoenix. If I log in using V2, everything is there, but since this viewer is unusable, this does me no good except I'm able to move a needed item into a different folder and when I log back into Phoenix, it's there. I should note that I have several LMs saved in my Favorites folder and they are not affected. Only the ones in my LM folder go missing. Same for Notecards. This has happened once before and it's really more of a nuisance than a major issue, but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and may know why it happens and/or how to fix it. Thanks.

7 answers to this question

Do you have a seperate folder made for each of your viewers cache? If not then you really need to when you have more than one viewer installed. Or you will constantly have missing items. Like half of your invntory will be gone

Open the network and folder tab in prefs and set a new folder for your cache

Clear your Phoenix Inventory cache ('Clear Inventory Cache' button found in Edit ->Preferences->Network & Folder tab) and relog.

It's advisable to also clear your regular cache and specify a different location for the Phoenix cache ('clear cache' and 'Disk Cache Location' on the same tab)... to help keep it from happening again.

I have the same problem, but also very expensive stuff i bought is gone. nothing helps, clearing cache i did several times but nope, lost about 20.000 sofar in phoenix, but in imprudence i have it all so it must be an SL issue.

i filed a ticket and wil wait now. im not able to buy all back because im in SL for over 4 years now and spended a lot of linden dollars.

Anyway if anyone has the the answer please let me know, i realy appreciate it.

Utopia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.