Any things from TV appearing in SL latley?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Iam a big fan of Mako Mermaids & the new series of Thunderbirds also don't know if any of you remember back in the 1990's the first cgi series called 'Reboot'

I wonder why no one has even thought of making a Mako Island for H20 fans to RP mermaids and ive always dreamed of their being a sim of reboots land of Mainframe and i always thought it would be epic flying out of tracy island on thunderbird 1 out of the secret hole under the swimming pool in full detailed mesh glory!

Another thing ive dreamed is someone making Jurrasic park into a sim perfect to the first movie where wanders nowheres mesh dinosaurs could RP scenes fro mthe movies.

Why does nobody ever think of this stuff?!
It baffles me!

Actually, aqua, at least one person has thought of building a Mako Island (that would be me), but it is my private home and i dont plan to open it to the public. I am still working on the moonpool, but its getting close :) One problem with creating a themed sim for the public, is that you need enough people to be interested, and hopefully donate enough money to pay tier...and that doesnt happen very often.

• 2 weeks later...

The project is being held up because i am waiting for a friend who is building me a custom Mako Island volcano/cave, since i can't find something suitable either inworld, or on the MP. While I am waiting, I am collecting furniture for my outside version of Rikki's Cafe. Once i have it completed, I will put together a Mako photo album here on my forum profile.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.