SWIMWEAR THREAD - what u like to wear on the beach or just at home in your yacuzzi....?

Wildcat Furse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. Looking back at the older pictures, I wonder if I really had so long legs in 2009? They are probably too long, and the camera angle makes them look unbelievably long. But the swimsuit from Zaara is absolutely a keeper, stylish and really good textures. The sandals make my feet a bit like Goofy's feet, but I like them. And the hat, ooh la la.

3699329106_cacacea1d0_b.jpg

Marianne Little wrote:

Meh. Looking back at the older pictures, I wonder if I really had so long legs in 2009? They are probably too long, and the camera angle makes them look unbelievably long. But the swimsuit from Zaara is absolutely a keeper, stylish and really good textures. The sandals make my feet a bit like Goofy's feet, but I like them. And the hat, ooh la la.

what a beautiful combination Marianne ... yes it is ooh la la *meows*

Marianne Little wrote:

3699329106_cacacea1d0_b.jpg

I was going to take a picture of my favorite swimsuit but someone beat me to it!

/me shakes fist.

I have this one and it is still my favorite.  I do have a few bikini's but I have always like the one piece suits better.

• 5 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.