Repeated abuse reports on a defamatory group are not getting any action by LL. What else can I do?

CleoSertorii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

About a month ago, someone created an alt, and then created a defamatory group aimed and me and a group of my friends, who are all listed by name in the group description. LL's CS clearly states that defamation falls under the category of intolerance, and it seems to be a pretty serious thing for them. Anyway, I have AR'ed this group over 10 times since it was created, and so have other people who are involved, yet LL has yet to act on it. If LL refuses to act on an AR, do i have any other options for getting this group deleted?

edit: I need to clarify something...this group i have mentioned was created by an alt account which shares the same start date as the group itself. The first 30+ "members" in the group also all had the exact same creation date, which tells me this person went through alot of trouble to create enough alts to populate his group and make it look legitimate.

2 answers to this question

Its unfortunate that Linden Lab never give us a proper response to our abuse report submissions, so none of us residents here on the forums can do anything but speculate about why our ARs can sometimes appear to be shoved to one side or discarded altogether.

However, there is a chance Linden Lab are watching the group you have ARd, and are watching you and your group of friends to get a full idea of what is going on. 

If you cannot help yourselves from poking sticks into wasps nests, eventually you will get stung - and by that I mean, any of the people who are in either group.

And from the outside, looking in, as a non-Linden representative here on the forums, it all looks very much like schoolyard tip taps to me. If your group of friends and this other group of friends are just trying to constantly antagonise each other, then the category of intolerance in the Community Standards just isn't going to apply.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.