The Original Midian City Needs YOU!!!

Lyonee Locke

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Midian City is a dark role-play community, we were founded in 2006. In recent times we have completeley remodled and retuextured the sim, we have also rebooted our story to some degree. With a fresh start comes the need for fresh faces, new stories, and people to fill important roles within the sim, to bring in players with new ideas, bright and vivid new characters, who are able to tell amazing stories with others, and understand that we all make a sim what it is... or isn't.

Midian City is looking for people who want to be a part of a community... ours just happens to be a very dark community. This is a mature sim and it is full of adult content, action, adventure intrigue, sex, and political strife all set in a blade runner-esque universe. Right now is a great time to enter the sim as things are wide open, and you can really hang your hat one a storyline and make Midian your home. It has been mine since March 23rd, 2008, it is the kind of sim that pulls you in and makes you want to play here in this adult playground.

Like many sims of our age we have gone through a number of changes over the years and our player base is a bit low right now and I would love to see you there. I am the owner of the Twilight Zone, come join me for a drink and maybe a dance and an in character chat. If I am not around feel free to drop me a message in game and I will be more than happy to reply.

The official blurb:

"Cyberpunk Noir Roleplay: Dark futuristic urban dystopia featuring Gangs, Clubs, Psychos, Strippers, Drugs, Sex, Violence, Fetish, Kidnap, Capture, Forced Fantasy, BDSM - Your darkest nightmare and a few senseless beatings."

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Midian%20City/128/128/21

I am the owner of the "Twilight Zone" it is a nightclub down on the water front, sex, drugs, dancing, stripper poles, and of course pushing items through the black market.

I need to put together a new team of people I need you to be a part of it.

Do you want a place to belong? A close knit group of friends, good role-players, and a place where you matter and are appreciated?

The Original Midian City and the Twilight Zone are for you.

I need...

Dancers

Security

and an Assistant Manager and I am hiring immediately, come grab the job before it is taken.

See you in Midian City or IM me for details and I can help bring you into OUR story!!!

New to role-play? Veteran? Love sci-fi, steam punk, mythology, andor adult themes?

Midian is the home you have been loioking for.

Heck even if you watched and loved Blade Runner... this could be the place for you. I still a couple more people to join my staff in the original Midian city sin house, this is the Twilight Zone and anything goes. Come help write our future!!!

The Original Midian City is still in need of your presence, and I am looking forward to seeing you in Sim!

I thought I would show you our landing area, as way to prview what you can expect. I invite you to drop by and explore with an OOC tag to see all of the amazing areas we have built for your role-playing pleasure.

Snapshot_020.jpg

I had an amazing conversation there with a young Neko/Hybrid this very morning about our city.

Stop by anytime, or send me an IM the population is lower right now as stated so patience is required and that is where you can make all the difference in the world right away.

We have a number of new players starting to drop by the Sim and some old school members on their way back as well, it has been great to see Midian rise like a Pheonix once again and thank you for being a part of it.

We still have a lot of excellent opportunities for strong players and new players a like.

I need...

A manager

Several dancers

SECURITY/BOUNCERS (Bolded because I am but a tiny thing and I need someone to hide behind)

Apply today and be a part of the bright future of Midian City!!!

Thank you so much for the great response to this post, we have hired a couplke of security people and a beautiful dancer through these forums!!! We still need a manager, another security person, and a couple more dancers. Do not be scared off by the adult themes, everything is consensual there is no real fear only role-play the sim is amazing andd it is what you make of it.

I made it a home, and here in second life in Midian city I have made very real friends I shall have for a lifetime.

Come join me?

Lyonee and Misty TZ Hiring.jpg

p183869_b_v7_aa.jpg

"You're travelling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!"

Those new to role-play or looking for a fresh start, this i the place for you. If you are a bit heistant to get started as we all are from time to time... I am the right girl for you. I will train and teach new employees/citizens I will work with you to make sure you understand the back story. I will help with clothes, and character development. I will answer any questions you might have about the area, what races are available, technologies... I will help you find your niche in your new home and ensure you are comfortable and settled.

Today is the first day of the rest of your Second Life.

I will be around Monday night from around 8pm est to 11pm est to help you get acclimated.

Midian is a city of endless night. No one is exactly sure how the dark clouds came to be over head. Some say it is the cause of heavy pollution from the city. Others say it’s an after effect of the war. Still more claim that the clouds are natural to the area. What is known, however, is that the cloud cover provides for the city to constantly be in a state of total darkness. Only the city lights brighten the world, and without them the city falls into pitch.

The water surrounding Midian is rumored to be toxic, though there are also serious debates on if that is true or not. Some cite that the labs, hospital, and obviously poor condition of the sewers would make the ocean around Midian unwelcoming to any life. There are also ideas that the ocean has ways of cleaning those toxins out. The general agreement is that it’s probably best not to risk it.

The parks and outer limits of Midian hold a variety of wild life. Though the wooded areas seem small they host a variety of deer, wolves, moose, bear, and other small animals that would be common to thicket areas.MIDIAN LOCATION ON MAP.gif

Thank you for all the interest, I have really enjoyed speaking to everyone who has expressed interest and we were able to add some good people to the team. While all of Midian is a fun place to play and explore and make friends... The Twilight Zone is still in need of a manager, a head of security, and dancers.

Any big strong types that are up for keeping things peaceful and orderly?

Pretty ladies who know how to work a pole... or light up the dance floor?

Savy business types who know the art of backroom deals and playing two sides against thi middle?

The possibilities are ENDLESS, and the first day of the rest of your second life starts today!!!

Mesage Lyonee Locke in game for details!!!

If you are a fan of Science FIction, this is the sim for you.

Did you enjoy Blade Runner? This is the sim for you.

Are you tired of the little kid games, where fantasy has never grown up to "adult levels"? This is the sim for you.

Midian City awaits, our player numbers are downand we need you to be a part of the solution. If you need a home to start coem by the twilight zone down on the waterfront or message me in game and I will personally help get you started.

I am looking forward to hearing your story... in Midian CIty.

• 2 weeks later...

HI all, thanks for all the support and it has been nice to speak to and meet the people who frequent these forums... you are all a special breed of role-player and I respect the lot of you.

Cyberpunk RP with a mature twist is not for everyone, but the sim right now is a blank canvass and we can paint any picture we want.

Dop not be scared off by the potentially adult themes, no one assaults you or anything of that nature the minute you come into the sim. Walk around, explore, check out our amazing build, and talk to us IC or OOC and figure out where you will fit. Right now we need some new faction leaders and business owners and they will be given to the right sort of player. Just ask me for details and I am happy to provide the m :)

We have been here since 2006, and I would love to be around for another 9 years... and with your help we will be.

Message Lyonee Locke for details!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Midian%20City/82/47/559

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.