Sign in to follow this  
akaishoujo13

Teen girl looking for a family

My name is Amane Ikeda and I roleplay as a 15 year-old girl. I am looking for a family who is fun, laid back, and usually does casual RP. So the RP level should kinda be 5/10. I'm nerdy, shy, odd, kinda creepy, and have a slight jealous personality. I don't really have major standards, except for grammar and decent spelling. I'd like to actually KNOW what you were saying. 

My preferred family makeup would be same-sex parents (mom-mom), and at least and older sister. This isn't mandatory, but I'd like to have something like that.

I am kind of a shape-shifter, so I do accept anime avs, furries, bloodlines, elves, etc. I'm very open to pretty much anything, as long as my family actually acts like one. Anyways... You may contact me by notecard or IM if I actually interest you.

hey there! I will probably drop you a line in world as well but I am right away from the computer right now. I have considered a teenage girl is a perfect fit is my child we have just joined a very very large family. I know you said you were looking for same sex parents but I am NOT currently with anybody though I am considering a boyfriend. the man that I have been seeing the last few days he's very interested in me and we are looking well I am looking to expand my personal family. I already have 4 sisters and many other siblings I have not met yet a mother a father and grandmother and grandfather and many other relatives that I haven't even met myself yet. feel free to drop me a line in world. otherwise I will drop you in as soon as I'm home. I'm looking forward to meeting you!