You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2082 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am resisting the temptation to respond in Spanish (thereby ensuring that you believe yourself to have gone absolutely mad). You may thank me later.

Top left of the Marketplace screen, you'll see a "Language" button with a dropdown menu.

MarketplaceLanguage.JPG

It usually happens if you've clicked a link from somewhere that takes you to the MP, and the link contains the language setting of the person who made it. The MP is just stupid enough to remember that and ignore your own language preferences until you change back as shown above.

Kenbro Utu wrote:

I would suggest you do exactly as was told to you last month in this thread when you were seeing
.  You might also want to work on your memory.  

You might want to work on people skills. It's tiring seeing the same regular posters (not just you obviously) that must have some odd gratification to answer the way you did here. You do realize that you took the time to find the other thread of his instead of maybe helping the guy out. Yes, we know it's a forum and everyone is entitled to be rude.

Lesyonn wrote:

Kenbro Utu wrote:

I would suggest you do exactly as was told to you last month in this thread when you were seeing
.  You might also want to work on your memory.  

You might want to work on people skills.

I think Ken is doing just fine. in that respect.

Lesyonn wrote:

Yes, we know it's a forum and everyone is entitled to be rude.

As Benson was in wasting even more of the time of participants here; despite being informed of his ill-mannered ignorance in lazily posting in the incorrect section, he demands further public embarrassment.

And you are encouraging him to make a fool of himself!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2082 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.