Sign in to follow this  
SaidieEdyn

I'm ready to settle in..

Seems weird to me to be typing this up on a website, instead of out in the world and meeting people. Unfortunately, I seem to be failing miserably in this, so here goes nothin!

Everyone has rules, or more the things they epect out of a relationship, and here are a few things I feel you might need to know before considering replying here.

001. I don't mind being with someone whom wants to have a good friendship in RL. However, don't expect this to become a RL thing initially. I'm weary of it. That doesn't mean it isn't possible! It's absolutely possible, but in the future perhaps.

002. I am not an "option". I don't agree with entertaining the idea of a relationship with me, flirting with me, and such, while also doing the same with several other females. I will quickly back away if this is the case.

003. I want an SL family! Yup! That means kids,adult and child avvies, and many other parts of it! Right now I'm entertaining the ability to join a family that seems like a perfect fit for me and my three existing sisters! Just know that if we're officially invited to that family, it'll be a big one. :)

004. I do not want some crazy pixely sex! That isn't to say it won't EVER happen, but it's NOT something I'm interested in! With the right person, eventually, maybe. However, it isn't my focal point, and it's important to me it isn't yours.

That being said, here is a bit about me:

I am twenty-seven years old, and I do have a live picture in my profile in world. What you see with me is what you get. I don't play some roll, I don't feel like my avatar is a dress up barbie doll. I do everything I can to surround myself with people whom are of like mind, whom take the people around them as people and not grouped pixels. I see everyone I know as a person, and consider their feelings before I speak. I'm sometimes over emotional, I'm a huge geek, some of my favorite things change constantly depending on my mood or what just came out in theaters, I get attached easily, I get hurt quickly, movies make me cry, and I love forever. Like every little girl I dreamt of being married one day, and when I joined SL all I wanted was to build a strong family, and be a part of the community. I do everything I can to stay away from drama, but sometimes it follows me around, and when it does, sometimes my sisters have to stand up for me because I can get upset. I run a whole homestead for breeadble animals with my sisters, do an auction twice a week for biobreeds with my sisters, and when I'm nt attending my friends auctions, I'm bowling, or theme park jumping, or dancing around in weird places.

I have my flaws. There are things about me some people just don't like. However, I am me, and I love being me. All I'm asking is for someone else to give it a chance. :)

Cool. :)

I'm sixteen, I like gaming, anime, cosplaying, modeling, reading, writing, drawing, exploring, poetry, furry, music. I'm emo and I absolutely hate drama. I have a Hareliquin Great Dane shared RL with my fiance named Princeton at his house and three regular chihuahuas named Sunshine (mixed), Princess, and Tinkerbell where I live with my mom and grandma who abuse me. I'm in mental hospitals sometimes because of my homicidal/suicidal/abusive behavior, schitzophrenia and multipersonality disorder. I'm on medication for all that, though and things have been pretty good since I started, so. :)