removing default linden items from hom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3230 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi. I have a linden home which i got with premium membership. its good. i'm ok there. i use it to get changed and to rez new items and tohave proper conversations with people.

It's ok but it doesnt allow all that many prims when i'm rezzing.

it has a nice looking fire.. nice ooking but never used.

is there a way i can remove the fireplace and thus free up some prim space?

i'm crap at technical stuff which is why i don't want to click around and, for exampe, de-render it leaving it invisible but still there. or worse de-render my whole house (which I have done before).

with my own items i can right click choose other and then delete but is this the case with a linden home item.

Thanks. xxx. sorrry about the waffle. in short. can i delete a bit of my default linden home and how?

Scamp Skytower wrote:

Hi. I have a linden home which i got with premium membership. its good. i'm ok there. i use it to get changed and to rez new items and tohave proper conversations with people.

It's ok but it doesnt allow all that many prims when i'm rezzing.

it has a nice looking fire.. nice ooking but never used.

is there a way i can remove the fireplace and thus free up some prim space?

i'm crap at technical stuff which is why i don't want to click around and, for exampe, de-render it leaving it invisible but still there. or worse de-render my whole house (which I have done before).

with my own items i can right click choose other and then delete but is this the case with a linden home item.

Thanks. xxx. sorrry about the waffle. in short. can i delete a bit of my default linden home and how?

With the way Linden Home regions are set up, the various parts of the house don't count against your prim count but you also can't remove any of them.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3230 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.