Sign in to follow this  
Conall DeCuir

The Apartment ... BDSM Club with Style

The Apartment  wants to become one of Second Life's premier BDSM playing clubs, A place to meet and get to know other fellow players. Parties and Private Play. Unique in it;s style, this club is all about YOU.

While we welcome Lifestylers, though The Apartment is meant for sexy Playtime and not to live the Lifesyle 24/7. We will have no BSDM Protocol as long it wasn't agreed on by the ones getting involved into a Play, Scene or Session. The main emphasis is on having fun and being comfortable with your kinks, and with several "In-House" Dom's/Domme's, Submissives and Switches to welcome you, you will feel instantly at home and accepted, no matter what your orientation. Regardless of whether you are a Dominant or a submissive, you will find The Apartment is the place for you with its warm and friendly atmosphere, and you may just find that we'll be able to fulfill your darkest desires.

The Apartment will also be a great club for the ones new to BDSM and you who will be personally welcomed and shown round the club if wished, just ask the Members of the House who will gladly answer any genuine queries.

Now if you want to help us actively to become what is our Vision, please get in contact (inworld) with Conall DeCuir or Wimple Ethaniel. We are right now seeking for Dominants and Submissives who would like it to offer their Service ... private or professional are welcome as long Knowledge and Style meets the idea of our classy Apartment.

If you want to take a peek, here is the helicopter to our terrace on the roof of our townhouse build :D We are still fixing the last things, so please bear with us.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/District%20Red/159/198/2003

Hi Marsella, no it is an open Club and we do not have a Membership fee. We might change it when we get to much hassle with incoming people who ignore our few rules and dresscode.

Hi

I have been and toured your classy apartment and I must admit I am very impressed with all that I saw. So are you still looking for Dom and Sub staff ? If that is the case then I would like to apply for any sub positions that you may have.

Regards

Marsella