Who is winning?

Lasher Oh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1898 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It looks to me  like Europe get's the worst of the spam - when America wakes up the mods jump in and dump it, which basically means that most US residents  wandering into the forums are unlikely to know much about it. Thus problem swept under carpet for another day.

^L^

Lasher Oh wrote:

It looks to me  like Europe get's the worst of the spam - when America wakes up the mods jump in and dump it, which basically means that most US residents  wandering into the forums are unlikely to know much about it. Thus problem swept under carpet for another day.

^L^

You're right Lasher, the forum is 'smashed down' most with the spam at the European morning hours :smileysad:

There was some sort of a mod on before 5am SLT. I know because I was replying to a post and when I submitted my response I got a message that the original post didn't exist - and when I viewed the thread again a couple of posts that had overtones of harassment had disappeared - within ten minutes of being posted!

Clearly the spammer!

If you choose to vew the most recently updated posts (across all topics) these list at 20 discussions per page.  Currently, page 1 has 16 of the spammer's efforts and Page 2 has 15.

It's difficult to scroll through and find a discussion which is not spam as the current spam alt has made 84 posts, at almost exactly 3 minute intervals, since its creation.

• 7 years later...
1 minute ago, Solar Legion said:

Unless spamming, "Necroposting" isn't a reportable offense.

No, posting to several old threads is not spamming.

Indeed. Especially if said old threads have relevance to them.  Some of these upset users are old people and do not know the forum rules. I find it offensive they getting mad at me for just adding my opinion to a thread I found interesting. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1898 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.