Inventory Loss

Shaade Fallen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been having a problem recently with items disappearing from my inventory.

It's happened a couple of times now, and i've no idea how. Basically, certain items from my outfits won't show up in my inventory, even though I can still wear them through the outfits feature. Clicking the 'show original' or using the search bar just comes up blank.

I've tried clearing my cache and I definitely did not delete them myself.

Can anyone please help? T.T

Found the problem - turns out I hadn't moved the items from the 'Received Items' folder to my inventory when I originally bought them, and that's why they weren't showing up in search.

I feel pretty silly now, but hopefully this'll help someone else in future :P

Shelby Silverspar wrote:

Nice reply, Zoe... Shaade, that certainly could help someone else - it's exactly what this forum is for.

Yeah, like it helped Shaade repeat a question that has been asked and answered tens of times before . . .

We all, from time to time, get so caught up with the more complex solutions, we forget the simple ones to try first. Just because the questions isn't new to YOU, doesn't mean it isn't to someone else. So...take your moaning and groaning to someone who cares. I'd rather help people that are learning. SL has a steep learning curve, even in how to ask questions and get the answer you need from the knowledge base.

Shelby Silverspar wrote:

In SL since 2006, newbe. Obviously I don't spend nearly as much time on the forum as you do.

I was going by your forum registration.

As you are mine.

So . . . eight years and still ignorant learning, eh?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.