TMP Free mesh body

Shiva Meiler

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The short answer is "no" but it is always possible with a lot of work.

First of all, the TMP body is shaped different from the sl avatar, so fitted mesh will not fit. The policy for TMP is to not give out the model for the body, so if you try to buy clothes "fitted for TMP" it means that the clothes designer tried them and eyeballed to find something close. 

Standard sizes, well maybe you can adjust the body and try to fit it into the clothes, since the mesh will not move since it is just rigged, not fitted. Here again, both the arms, legs and part of the back is too off on TMP.

It is almost impossible to try and make this work since the free body has no alpha cuts.

What you are left with is unrigged mesh. Or old prim clothes. Roleplay clothes who is not rigged or fitted, like armor, loincloths, leather bikinis etc, can be formed to the body. Since it is not rigged, it will cause some cutting, but not so much if you use skimpy clothing. This requires a good knowledge to manual editing. The stuff has to have modify rights. And  you turn off avatar physics! 

Edited to add... forget TMP and save up to another mesh body where you get all you need for half the price of the deluxe TMP body.

Hi Logan, I don't know because I have only the free version of the TMP body!

Anyway, I tried to modify the shape (adapting breasts, butt, hips) and...I managed to make mesh clothes fit the free body!! Yayyyy!!! :matte-motes-big-grin:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.