I want to make an Hud for aos I will be learning to make..can someone lead to place to learn..ty<3

Seanx Gearz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I want to learn how to maked HUDS for some AO's that I will be making in the future, I started this game in 2010..I was invited by a friend who I no longer am intouch with. I played for about 5 months on and off, I am starting back now becuase I am here to see what SL is about. I also would like be a designer in secondlife not only for money but for people. I want to make really high quality products for SL. I am just not sure what to learn first...then I decided that I will learn how to make AO's becuase that is something that instrest me. I have some programs to start making AO's im going to use Blender since its free and will be my best option at this moment. So yeah some further guidants will be greatly Appreciated...You are welcomes to add me

SL: Seanx Gearz

=^.^=Soon to be Designer=^.^=

2 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.