Sign in to follow this  
SaidieEdyn

Just looking for ...everything!

Hey there everyone!

I already have two sisters, and possibly a fourth! We're utterly inseperable, and self sufficient, so don't think this has anything to do with free gifts or monies! We run an auction for biobreeds on our own homestead, and otherwise financially care for ourselves! I am looking for so many things! I have always wanted a large family in SL, something that I lack in RL. I do have a wonderous family, but I love the idea of a huge family! Of course, my sisters would be a part of that, as we are the best of friends.

I want children, mother, father, more siblings, you name it! I'm sorry, but I'm not into the whole "BdSM" scene. I don't judge people for what they are into, but I, personally, do not practice any of the lifestyle, and it's important to me that isn't a pushed issue.

I'm excited to meet you!!!

Funny running into you here. ;) 

I am always browsing forums looking for the possibility of new family members in the way of brothers and sisters. I would adopt more kids, but I think the husband would have my head, LMAO!. 

A little about me, you already know that I am married to that big wolf thing you met at the auction the other day. I have a sl family already. Parents, kids (6 accidently went over my number of 5 kids lol all avis) and apparently soon to be a grandmother. 

I do a few breedables, mossm's and a couple biobreeds.

Oh wow! Hey, Angel!

I didn't notice you had replied, sorry!

We would be so excited to be included in a family already so large! You guys are amazing, and we had fun that night at the auction! IM me sugar! Or I'll drop you one!