Sign in to follow this  
Anny Broek

Frequently crashing during Texture uploads.

When i try to upload textures/pictures i'm often crashing and after a relog the texture or picture is not in my inventory, so i have to try again.

It happens to me for quite some time now and changing viewers doesn't help.

give this a try it should fix your crash on upload issue 

go in Prefs - Graphics - Hardware options - untick VBO ok/apply then re-log or alternatively you can do this in prefs before you log in

• Like 1

Have you or were you previously uploading Images without crashing? Are the Image files large? Do you crash when uploading an Image in any region? Even empty regions? Do you have any additional programs running besides Second Life? Do you have a good internet speed? Distance from the server.

I think there is a preview upload automatically feature that can cause a crash.

I also crash at uploading a texture. Unticked the VBO but that does not help. Must be a setting because the same happens when i use my old laptop. Both Macbooks. Any sugestions what i can do?

I can't upload a single either. I have tried three viewers; SL viewer, Firestorms and that Alpha viewer and it crashes every single time I try to upload. It's been happening over the past few months and it appear that nothing has been done to fix this fault going by the dates of these comments I read with similar issues.