Sign in to follow this  
happypersonoha

Seeking Subs.

I am seeking subs, and I am female and human. Gender does not matter, but I would perfer someone with good grammer. You do not have to be human and can be any species.

happypersonoha wrote:

I am seeking subs, and I am female and human. Gender does not matter, but I would
perfer
someone with good
grammer.
You do not have to be human and can be any species.

I guess you are pretty relaxed about spelling though.

Can you elaborate what you mean by "subs?" When I heard that word, I either hear susbstitute teacher or promotion for your YouTube channel, though the rest of your post doesn't make sense in either context.

It's always important to keep in mind that on the internet, slang, acronyms, and subcultural terms are incredibly unhelpful and even misleading. You'll get more responses if people know what you are asking.

I am willing to be a sub as long as I get to have some fun. ;D pm me inworld, my user is aviiko

Also: be prepared for my lack of sexual HUD's, I'd need you to provide for me.

sexual HUDs?

I've been out of a while so maybe I am missing something..  I have props, poses and attachments.  I understand RLV but prefer not to use it. The closest thing to a sexual hud I have are the sub-hug and sub-pet animations I have in my hugger. What is a sexual HUD?  If it's something that changes the appearance of your bits, I don't think many Dom/mes care and if they do they will tell you.

Sorry to hijack the thread and I don't mean to sound antagonistic but I really don't know what a sex HUD is or it's importance to have one.

aviiko wrote:I am willing to be a sub as long as I get to have some fun.

I think you are missing the point of being a sub.

Joe

/YOU don't get to decide whether you have fun or not.

I believe you're missing the point. That is a complete sex slave, not a sub. A sub is someone you are equal to. See my other post - (The live in for hire) That is a slave. With a sort of D/S relationship in which the Dom has almost all control of the Sub. What this seems to be is a request for an equal partner willing to submit to the Doms authority. This may entail some fun.

aviiko wrote:

A sub is someone you are equal to.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Joe

/I said you didn't get the point.

//Oh, and nobody is MY equal.