Anyone pay for feature item on home page for Marketplace? or their transaction history is wrong?

BabyLuv Lane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It has been almost a week since I've paid for home page feature item for 30 days.  I have spent a few days literally sitting in front of my computer for over an hour repeatedly scrolling thru all the feature items, refreshing & scrolling again, basically doing this over and over.  I have seen the same item from other creators show up over & over again but my item has never shown up.

Also, the "Transaction history" in my account shows that a customer of mine had made a purchase on 2/28.  But when I look at the "Reports, Orders" section, I see that it shows the same customer making the purchase on 3/6 and not on 2/28.  My customer actually made the purchase on 3/6 so the "Transaction history" is wrong.  Anyone else have these problems?

Babyluv banner.png

BabyLuv Lane wrote:

It has been almost a week since I've paid for home page feature item for 30 days.  I have spent a few days literally sitting in front of my computer for over an hour repeatedly scrolling thru all the feature items, refreshing & scrolling again, basically doing this over and over.  I have seen the same item from other creators show up over & over again but my item has never shown up.

Its just not possible to show everything to everybody at the very same time because there are not only a few homepage featured listings. There are tens of thousands. You must be quite lucky to see your own item there. But while you dont see it , others will definitely see it. You can check your listing enhancement reports to see the real impressions and click throughs (last day/week/months)

BabyLuv Lane wrote:

Also, the "Transaction history" in my account shows that a customer of mine had made a purchase on 2/28.  But when I look at the "Reports, Orders" section, I see that it shows the same customer making the purchase on 3/6 and not on 2/28.  My customer actually made the purchase on 3/6 so the "Transaction history" is wrong.  Anyone else have these problems?

The customer added the item on 2/28 to the cart but completed the transaction on 3/6.

Source: Friend who called the linden lab support personally.

Larry, thanks for calling LL and checking on this for me.  Its a total shock that LL has already answered me back.  It usually takes them over a week before I actually get a reponse from them.  They pretty much told me the same thing you said.  It doesn't make sense why they would have it set up where it records the date when the customer put the item in their cart rather than the date of when the item was purchased.

If I had known ahead of time how the featured home page item worked, I would have never paid $2,899 lindens for 30 days.  LL seriously need to pay attention to what their customers are saying.  The way the featured home page worked during Xstreetsl days was a lot better.

Babyluv banner.png

Well, i never call the linden lab :) LOL never ever. its just a friend of mine wanted to know the same thing and he asked me, i said wtf  idk , call the lab. He did and told me. Thats the story why i know it .

The enhancements thing is a matter of opinion because its not working as good as on xstreet, but its working (now). Some are happy with it, others not. Maybe check the stats after 4 weeks and decide if its worth it the 2899 any longer.

I think those listings are bugged.. I payed over 5k for those listings and couldn´t find my self as well. I was quit angry about that.. In fact I had not much views, searches and purchases... I thought that I didnt have a listing evenif I did pay for it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.