Cuddly Babygirl looKing for a mommy or daddy Dom

TranquilDove

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! My name is Dove, and even though my avatar is new, I've played before on a friends account and decided to make an account myself. I'm a 19yo babygirl, looking for a mommy (preferred) or daddy Dom.

Now, I'm in college and can't get online too often so I would appreciate if whomever is interested sent me a PM through the forums so we could set up a time to meet inworld.

Now, as a babygirl I'm looking for someone who would spoil me, but still know when enough is enough, I'm not looking for sex, but I do like cuddling and kisses ^^ I would consider being someone's partner, but it's not ideal at the moment, a I would prefer having a mommy domme, but a daddy is fine too

Thanks to college I cannot buy linden so my avatar will not be the best, but I will be trying to improve it as much as I can.

Thanks again!

Dove <3

if you looking for that you may want to put a real picture in the real life one so they nkow your adult. There are free places lijke fabfree and free dove if you look under seach. There are D/S places if you look under seach what you looking be warned know one is going ot spoil jsut off the bat you have to earn there engergy they do have auctions one way to help.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.