CLAN

lesbiuta

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2373 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am the leader of my clan,compound only of vampire women.You want to discover this world and enter in my clan? ..IM me : D ε l i α aka lesbiuta in sl world.I focus  on those who deserve and are determined.[FOLLOW ME] and be a part of my elite.Glad to meet interesting people and making friends ALSO **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**s://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif" border="0" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />.

I am amazed that a Romanian eurobeat singer-songwriter, TV celebrity, dancer, philanthropist, former model, fashion designer, and coach from television music competition franchise X Factor winner is on SL. Your RL pic is that of Delia Matache. A woman who is happily married to Razvan Munteanu who is the Vice President of Citibank in Romania. I wonder what she would do if she found out you were using her image...

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

I am amazed that a Romanian
eurobeat singer-songwriter, TV celebrity, dancer, philanthropist, former model, fashion designer, and coach from television music competition franchise X Factor
winner is on SL.

Well, actually, I wouldn't be so amazed.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

A woman who is happily married to
Razvan Munteanu who is the Vice President of Citibank in Romania.

Actually, perhaps I would be surprised, since that woman is probably holidaying semi-permanently in Los Angeles and buying up the contents of half the shops in Rodeo Drive.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2373 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.