still problems with log-in

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3092 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I agree with what you're saying - not having seen this issue personally I've been trying not to say what it does or doesn't affect. It almost absolutely goes wider than I can see, or say, conclusively aand was hoping to test other options while those affected troubleshoot their own routes.

It's good to know that Google DNS + DTAG isn't a working combination. Narrows it down still further. :)

Best of luck in finding some answers!

I have called DTAG now, and stated that this seems to be a problem possibly related to DTAG services in general. So this is not an unique case, but a case affecting all customers of DTAG. Hope they'll check this more urgently now. And hopefully they can solve it (probably it's way faster than lindenlabs response).

Zurzeit gibt es offenbar 30% Paketverlust zwischen DTAG-Netz und SL. Das betrifft also ausschliesslich DTAG-Kunden oder Kunden von solchen ISP, die das DTAG-Netz mit benutzen. Die Latenz (Ping) hat sich (zumindest bei mir) inzwischen bei 220 ms eingepegelt. Das deutet auf ein Routingproblem hin. Die Frage ist, auf wessen Seite das besteht.

Dazu habe ich vorhin auch bei der Telekom angerufen und ihnen deutlich gemacht, dass es sich nicht um einen Einzelfall, sondern offenbar um eine Grossstoerung handelt, auch wenn nur ein Server bekannt ist, der davon effektiv betroffen ist, aber das betrifft eben alle Kunden, ihr gesamtes Netz.

Wenn das Routing-Problem auf Seiten der Telekom liegt, dann beheben sie das auch (und ich erhoffe mir von meinem Anruf, dass das nicht erst morgen geschieht). Falls nicht, dann wird die Telekom sicherlich den Provider auf der Gegenseite darueber in Kenntnis setzen. Ich hoffe aber, dass Lindenlab das gleichzeitig von ihrer Seite aus pruefen laesst.

(By the way: I'm amused that German obviously is an evil language in here, since I got an error message that I was using characters that are not allowed, while trying to use umlauts. LOL!)

• 6 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3092 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.