Sign in to follow this  
Suspiria Finucane

Your Avatar, Your Horse, Vehicle, Plane, Spaceship etc etc :)

Do you have a favorite vehicle, horse, plane or other item your avatar  traverses SL on or in?

Show us your stuff!

This is the Hummer I created.

ETA: This is for anything no matter who created it. :smileyhappy:

Hummer.JPG

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

Do you have a favorite vehicle, horse, plane or other item your avatar  traverses SL on or in?

Show us your stuff!

This is the Hummer I created.

Hummer.JPG

WOW Suspiria, I love your Hummer. It is a great car :smileyvery-happy:

/me looks forward to seeing all these vehicles being towed away in a week or so when the meter runs out on the number of images allowed.

Ins_Bike.PNG

This would have been my fave bike.. I just gave up scripting it when I couldn't figure out how to make the wheels (3 prims each) rotate correct. Paid $L5000 for a script that doesn't support more than 32 prims, the creator did not mention that in her description, and obviously did not refund (the bike is 98 prims and not even finished).

Insaniac Xue wrote:

This would have been my fave bike.. I just gave up scripting it when I couldn't figure out how to make the wheels (3 prims each) rotate correct. Paid $L5000 for a script that doesn't support more than 32 prims, the creator did not mention that in her description, and obviously did not refund (the bike is 98 prims and not even finished).

Well, Physical vehicles can have only up to 32 prims.you might use the rest as attachment to your body when seated on the bike. Or try to limit yourself to 32 prims... thats kind of common knowlege among vehicle builders.

Well when I created it I was only attempting the first time, no clue about the 32 prim limit, also there are plenty of scripts that allow upto 256 prims, and I thought that script was one of those, as the limit was not mentioned in her product description.

Vehicles aren't really my thing anyways, I've tried all sorts of stuff but structures always had my preference.

Insaniac Xue wrote:

Well when I created it I was only attempting the first time, no clue about the 32 prim limit, also there are plenty of scripts that allow upto 256 prims, and I thought that script was one of those, as the limit was not mentioned in her product description.

Vehicles aren't really my thing anyways, I've tried all sorts of stuff but structures always had my preference.

Yes, but "up to 256 Prims" means either its an attachment (that auto-attaches when you sit / seattaches itself when you stand up, maybe mixed with rezzing it inworld to simulate the whole vehicle standing there), or using a nonphysical movement script, e.g., a script that moves the whole linked Primset... let me say, that might work for airships, but for a bike you want it be physical.