Photographer/Editor

LondieMonroe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3056 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HEY HEY

I'm looking for a prefessional photographer that does exceptional work, I want a few portraits (full body,headshots, and half bodys) done of my avy. If you are one or know of a good photographer please let me know.

If you are a photographer that will be contacting me, I'd love to see some of your work.

Username - LondieMonroe

Display name - Londie La'Spade

• 6 months later...

Hello, I just opened a photostudio and would like to have new customers! I include a short descreptive text so you see what my preferences are. I would really like to get into business with you !

PLEASE VISIT US AT Eagle´s Photo studio ! (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Serena%20Constellation/63/135/69)

Our speciality is making picture with love - you will feel it when you see the pictures taken . We offer individual Photos of persons and objects as well as ready made photos. Optional we build panels, photo frames, frames with changing pictures and a lot of extras. Pay only the pictures you like and take home. Group gifts, new customers get the first picture free until the end of the year.

We specialize in creating pictures with love, whether it is a portrait, a group, or ANYTHING that you are wanting to be documented and remembered!

We also handle photo frames, in a single or multiple images.j Don't hesitate to ask any questions about our work. Our rates are reasonable, and our turnaround time is fairly short (depending on what you order, that is)
You only pay for the pictures you are pleased with, to take home with you.

New customers get the first picture FREE until the end of this year (2015) !!

We are excited to bring this service to you, making your SL world more wonderful......Thanks!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3056 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.