Can we have a Dutch/Belgium board please?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

as there are many dialects in the netherlands (also called Holland) they all speak, write and read dutch next to their dialect. so a special board for dialects is noncense, and not only in the netherlands.

as for the dutch; altho we only are a very small percentage of the world inhabitants, they represent around 5% of all the residents in SL.

it's thru that most of the dutch speak a fair bit of englich, and most are able to find their way in an english forum,
But there are still a lot who have difficutlies in understanding the sometimes complex english posts here. (And google ttranslate wont help them either, it s#cks for the dutch...)
for them a dutch forum here would be helpfull.
But in the meantime, it is possible for those less-multilanguage, to find a good site for their dutch questions and answers in the dutch communityforum www.nlforumsl.nl (also for the dutch-speaking belgium!)

Wilhiam Hydraconis wrote:

Venus Petrov and Storm Clarence wrote some dialect stuff.

Hey !! I resent all this. Next gross thing you'll be insinuating is that being Dutch is a 'kinda Jursay-thang'. = >.< =

Hmm, maybe you missed my point.  Is Brooklyn not a Dutch name?  The Bronx?  Staten Island? 

Manhattan was New Amsterdam.  

I am all for a Dutch board; I can read and participate if it had the Brooklyn Dutch dialect aka Brooklynese!

Cato Badger wrote:

I have just been asked by Pep to relay a message to the powers that be asking if they could institute a Welsh language subforum. He says that it won't use many vowels which might allow a Hawaiian board to be set up, and that "ewe" know it makes sense.

No, no, no.

There is too much diversification.

What we need is to become more inclusive and cohesive.

I suggest *one* board, we can all use and understand each other with.

Esperanto. The perfect solution that was 130 years before its time.

Unu bieron, mi petas!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.