is there a viewer like Singularity and fire storm combines? I like the simplicity of singularity

Splatulated

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3293 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

but firestorm displays a much clearer image and stuff singularity cant see at all (like a new hud I got) but its just way too complex and has too much information being displayed at once and stuff i dont want displayed and where teh camera centers to the left of my character instead of on its back

about the alchemy hud : can you post a screen shot of how it looks with just the chat up and in 3rd person ? like entire window 

my hud isnt off screen its rezzed dead center but its pure grey unless i rotate it and view it from the side (then its still equally useless possible even more so) 

it displays fine in firestorm but again that viewer just has too much information and i dont like it 

4 answers to this question

Splatulated wrote:

...and stuff singularity cant see at all (like a new hud I got)

Sometimes HUDs rez off screen. A quick fix is to right click on another HUD that you can see, select Edit and then roll your scroll wheel. That will zoom you out of your HUD layer and the missing one will come into view click on that, while still in edit mode and you will be able to drag it into the boundary box. Once you have done it it should stay there.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3293 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.