Trespass

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3271 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok so how does a person manage to trespass on my rented land even though i have blacklisted said person?For some reason they think its acceptable to bump me around my rented land and home. I messaged the management company with a snap of the person but nothing seems to have changed.Is there any possible way i can stop this person from trespassing on my land and abusing me with words and bumping me around ?

xxvillainxx wrote:

Ok so how does a person manage to trespass on my rented land even though i have blacklisted said person?For some reason they think its acceptable to bump me around my rented land and home. I messaged the management company with a snap of the person but nothing seems to have changed.Is there any possible way i can stop this person from trespassing on my land and abusing me with words and bumping me around ?

As Dillon is fond of writing: file an AR.  RIC the idiot!  Call the police.

PS May I ask with what words did you 'feel' abused?

xxvillainxx wrote:

They are calling me a paedophile saying that i mess with kiddies which i hasten to add is total lies That they hope i die a slow painful death and other crap The truth is i dont know this person.

You haven't been using "Pep" as a display name, have you?

That would explain it...

xxvillainxx wrote:

No i havent been using any name but xxvillainxx Why that should give anyone licence to say that crap i fail to see

Mr. Lliion is, unfortunately, treating you to a private insider's joke. His "answer" really isn't intended for you, so you can safely ignore it.

Paedophilia -- most often in the form of "sexualized age play" (i.e., using child avatars to engage in inappropriate sexually-themed role play) is just about the only kind of behaviour pretty much universally condemned in Second Life. It happens, of course, but it is mostly underground; that is in large measure because it is one of the relatively few violations of the Community Standards that can get you immediately and permanently banned from the platform.

In that sense, calling someone a paedophile in SL can be not merely grotesquely insulting, but also something of a threat to one's continued enjoyment of the place. If no actual evidence exists that you have been engaging in this kind of behaviour, or that you are underage yourself in RL, you probably need not worry too much about it, however.

On the other other hand, if you are not getting assistance from your landlord, and don't have access to a ban list yourself, one way to at least reduce the annoyance is to simply derender the persons. That won't stop the offender from coming around, but at least you won't hear or see them anymore.

First off don't give them the pleasure of seeing you annoyed with them or upset. That is how they get their kicks.

To stop them pushing you around take a seat.

R-click their name in the nearby avatar window and try the eject and ban options.

If they don't work then you may not have sufficient permissions to deal with them directly. Your rental may have a security system that does if the estate managers have set one up for you. If that is the case have a look at the options it provides, try ban and eject from there.

If some how or other you are ejecting them but only across your parcel bondary and they are coming back, then try a free security orb like this one once it is set up it should do hard work for you and keep them ejected from your parcel... maybe try some of the other options like orbit and push,

Alternatively just log out or go somewhere else for 30 mins or so. At some point they are going to be bored waiting for their fun plaything to be around and they will go annoy someone else.

Copy what they have said to you into a notecard and abuse report them by r-clicking them and selecting the option, or finding it off bottom right option on their profile.

Tell your estate manager what happens when they turn up (since you say you have already tried contacting them) and they should give you more advice.

I hope this helps.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3271 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.