SL Friendship Network Needs you!!

Ambie Helendale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello to all readers of this post!

Firstly I would like to thank all of those people who have already joined the group, and made it a better place for all those involved! We are rapidly approaching our 100 member mark, and are planning a HUGE celebration for when that happens!!

We are so proud of what has been built up already, and want those of you not involved yet there with us!

In case you were unaware: SL Friendship Network is a group created to help those looking for friends, find them! We have a "clubhouse" open to all memebers. They may set it as their home, or invite friends to hang out, and maybe join up! The chat and clubhouse are kept PG-13, and are safe and free so far from the dramatic, sex crazed people running around. We have Moderators online every day to help keep you feeling safe, happy, and unjudged. Feel free to sign up today!! Either give us a search, or feel free to PM me in game!

Also, just as an added note...while we don't have a shortage in numbers, we do seem to have a shortage in chatters! Chat is very important to a Social Group, and if you love to chat, we'd love to have you! If chatting isn't your thing, well that's ok too...we have events set on the schedule, and more on the way....Including a HUGE surprise for our members soon!

Anyway..check us out, and bring a crowd. We are very happy to have you all!

Ambie Helendale

Moderator SLFN

Blog: http://slfriendshipnetwork.blogspot.ca/

• Like 1

I will be checking this out. Thanks for making a place for those of us not looking for sex. Not that I have anything against the people here looking for that, it is just not what I am here for and I really have trouble finding friends that don't eventually try teleporting me to some sex palace.

I am glad I found this, I have no issues with finding things to talk about with people.  What is hard is finding someone who ha simular hours on sl and enjoys the same types of things. This could be a great way to find people who share the same interests as I do. Very excited about this! 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.