Starting over..

Jaylah Sass

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been around SL for 8 years now :) Took about a year off and now that I've come back, all of my friends have moved on.

I'm really just interested in meeting new people.  I'm very opened minded. I used to be a hardcore RP'er in SL.. it was basically all I logged onto do, and while I still write from time to time I'm more interested in just hanging out with new people and finding common interests.

We can explore, shop, take pictures together.. sometimes I create things for fun (nothing serious), love to decorate and go dancing, go to the beach, listen to music or lounge around my tree house.

Honestly I just love everything SL has to offer.. I just need new people to enjoy it with. Feel free to PM me in world if you feel the same way!

I just recently joined the SL Friendship Network. You might look into that. It looks to be an active group and they do things, have events, and so on.

I must admit, I haven't done anything with them yet. I am busy working on an SL newsletter project. I do look forward to getting more involved with the group soon. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.