What kind of kid-friendly RP sims are there?

HarrisonMcKenzie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2342 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm playing a child avatar (preteen) and I'm looking for info on what kinds of roleplaying opportunities are available. I'm doing the family thing in a modern sim already, but I'm looking for something extra.

I should not that when I say kid-friendly, I don't mean G rated Disney stuff. I'm a fan of post-apocalyptic fiction and cyberpunk genre gaming. In post-apoc, children often have little innocence and are considered little adults, while in cyberpunk, it's not unthinkable that characters would be on the young side (and in terms of tech usage, it is often children and youth who are the first to adopt). So when I say kid-friendly, I'm more referring to kid-permitted than sunshine and rainbows.

I'm already aware of the 1920's Berlin sim, and as I said, I'm already doing the modern thing. So I'm looking for other genres of play. Any thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...

Giano Properties Roleplay Sims are Kid Friendly,  Orphanage, Pool, PG Events, Drag Race strip (kids can race there little cars against other kids if wanna)   Giano Properties Beach, Bowling alley,  Burirto Bell (LIFE Hud Compatible around the Estate as well) 

Been open since November 2007

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Newport%20Keys/142/113/24

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2342 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.