Amaretto Barnyard Birds - HELP!

Oryion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3304 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey all,

Sorry if this thread is in completely the wrong place - I couldn't figure out where was best to start it.

I hope there's someone out there who is somewhat familiar with Amaretto Breedables as I'm totally new to the brand. I recently stumbled across a 75L special Amaretto Barnyard Bird non-starter egg/offer/deal and was feeling thrifty so I bought it. When I got my egg back home, I popped it into an incubator and waited an hour. When I say 'waited' I actually mean 'clubbed the night away'. When I came back home to check on it, it was gone! Poof! As if it had never existed.

I tried re rezzing the incubator, logged out of SL and back in again, checked Trash, Lost & Found, Objects.... I haven't contacted Amaretto because, well, has anyone else tried to use their website?!

Any ideas?

LLew's not had the big one yet . you know, the one where he takes a newspaper and goes for a long sit oO

I don't know one thing about any of the breedables, but there must be an Amaretto group chat thingie going on inworld.

If I had a sense of humor I'd say the foxes nipped in and took your egg while you danced the night away (teach you!) But I don't got a sense of humor, so I shant say it. :P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3304 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.