I need a resolution, plzzzzzzzzz

RoyalMusikFreaq1488303162

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4793 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have been trying for the longest while to login to SL.  Initially I was able to login and start playing but now I don't know what has happened.  On the login page, it gets to "Waiting for Region Handshake" and then a message comes up saying that there may be a problem with my internet connection (or course not) of the SL grid.  I have read several threads and suggestions, I have uninstalled and reinstalled SL, I have opened up the ports and blah blah blah and still I can't connect to SL!!!!!  Nohing helps!

I really want to get back into SL!  None of the other virtual worlds are as interesting and I also want to invite my friends into SL...but how can I when I cannot connect?!?!?!?  Please, I am about to give up on SL... :( :( :(  Help???

NEW NOTE...

To everyone who contributed, Thank you very much for your suggestions.  Unfortunately, I had tried most of them before already and they had not worked.  I guess I'd just have to wait another few months and see what happens.

Thank you again for your generous contributions :):) Hope to be back on soon!

10 answers to this question

Unfortunately, there are a plenty of reasons what may cause this. To make a guess, maybe your Domain Name System is borked. To spare technical details and make it easy, you could try http://www.clearclouddns.com. Just use the setup tool they offer. Otherwise, provide more technical details about your system, network and what else you can think of.

Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4793 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.