Shari Cortes

TO get more people to sign up as Prem more groups would do it massively - why not???

Question

This is Answers, not discussion. We're just residents and can't do anything about this. LL don't read this section.

Discarding, except to say that false equivilence is false. Users making use of group functions for tracking user-interest are doin' it wrong.

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

This is Answers, not discussion. We're just residents and can't do anything about this. LL don't read this section.

Discarding, except to say that false equivilence is false. Users making use of group functions for tracking user-interest are doin' it wrong.

• Like 1

You kids have it easy.  Back in my day, we had a maximum of 25 groups.

The number of allowed groups is unlikely to be increased, because doing so adds work for the SL servers in a geometrically increasing fashion.

• Like 2

Yes, and you probably noticed that this thread is three years old. In that amount of time, anything can change.  B|

e0ad69f0568b04978f8e470b03e52dd1.png

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

Yes, and you probably noticed that this thread is three years old. In that amount of time, anything can change.  B|

Years ago I told you about the 24 pairs of pumps I bought when I was 22, to save myself the hassle of shoe shopping for the rest of my life. You warned me that my feet might get larger over time. Well I'm here to tell you you don't know what the hell you're talking about. It's the dead of winter, and like the woodwork in my house, shoes shrink.

Just you wait till summer, Ms. Smarty Pants.

...rubs her sore feet.