Sign in to follow this  
Thomas Velinov

Virwox Issue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

Keep trying, it can be a temporary thing, I`ve had it before and it just goes away.

Their official response to the issue is:

Why is my Linden dollar deposit denied by the Risk API?

Linden Lab does not tell us (or anybody), why their Risk API passes or denies payment. They just say it is dynamic and has several variables. It helps that a resident has a Second Life account with 30 days or more with payment information on file.

In our experience, this is sometimes just a temporary problem which disappears in a few hours.

Hi Thomas,

The reason that the option to add payment is no longer on your account is because you are a non-american, we have to actually buy Lindens (or pay some other fee to LL) to get payment info onto our accounts now.

Sorry, a small precision about "you are a non-american". He is a non-EE.UU. America is bigger than EE.UU :) Only that, no personal problem Peewee, greetings from Spain :)

I just meant he wasn`t a US resident, but he actually could be an American living somewhere else so it probably wasn`t very accurate terminology either way....I will give myself a stern telling off for you hehe *huggs* :)

Another option: Once when I and someone else also had this problem; reason was the Acccount Statements section in your account info. As there you tell you real name (and address)  info which must match bank info when Virwox makes withdrawals to bank.  I also didnt even know what I had there before checked it..and my name was there Mr. Rigth..so no wonder if RISK API gets suspicious. ;)

First time residents sure bit suspicious when add their rl information anywhere but in currency type actions it needs to be more accurate.

Just my 2 Lindens,

hi - does one know what the problem is with virwox? Is it another new thing that SL cut from us? Always goes the good things. Or is it only temporarly? 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.