Virwox Issue

Thomas Velinov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Everytime i try pay virwox terminal it send back the lindens and i get error message
Unfortunately, your payment has been declined by Linden Lab´s RISK API
EDIT:
Peewee yes i read this in Virwox FAQ, i tried many times yesterday and today also and still same error message.
I was wondering maybe it can be because i dont have payment info? Before one year i tried to add paypal as payment method but it gives me only errors, not accepted it. And now on my secondlife profile in billing info is no more option for add a payment info. I hear non US residents have some issues with it now, maybe this is the reason? Iam from Europe
EDIT:
Irene yes i read it before also, but no option in my account for add a billing info, it was there before, but no more there
EDIT:
Peewee thank you, so i need to buy some lindens. The bad is i can´t use my paypal account, nobody know when it will be again possible? I dont want to share my credit card datas. Many accounts was hacked, so it is a big risk. So only remained register to moneybookers or clickandbuy.

9 answers to this question

Keep trying, it can be a temporary thing, I`ve had it before and it just goes away.

Their official response to the issue is:

Why is my Linden dollar deposit denied by the Risk API?

Linden Lab does not tell us (or anybody), why their Risk API passes or denies payment. They just say it is dynamic and has several variables. It helps that a resident has a Second Life account with 30 days or more with payment information on file.

In our experience, this is sometimes just a temporary problem which disappears in a few hours.

Another option: Once when I and someone else also had this problem; reason was the Acccount Statements section in your account info. As there you tell you real name (and address)  info which must match bank info when Virwox makes withdrawals to bank.  I also didnt even know what I had there before checked it..and my name was there Mr. Rigth..so no wonder if RISK API gets suspicious. ;)

First time residents sure bit suspicious when add their rl information anywhere but in currency type actions it needs to be more accurate.

Just my 2 Lindens,

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.