Sign in to follow this  
Nomnom88

Wouldn't mind a few Buddy's! Don't actually know anyone -sadness-

I've been on sl a while now, and I have not actually made and proper friends, I would love to have a fellow shopaholic friend or someone to hang out with, maybe it's due to my timezone (I'm from Scotland) I really don't know. I'm easy going, fun and a borderline crazy -giggles- please contact me in game or here and I'll look you up I'm online quite a lot. Hope to see yous soon x

Nomnom88 wrote:

I've beenonsl a while now, and I have not actually made and proper friends, I would love to have a fellow shopaholic friend or someone to hang out with, maybe it's due to my timezone (I'm from Scotland) I really don't know. I'm easy going, fun and a borderline crazy -giggles- please contact me in game or here and I'll look you up I'monline quite a lot. Hope to see yous soon x

I would love to be buddy's!  I own a spaceport, and some that live there are from Europe. I am from Florida.  Do a search in-world for Lagrange Point Spaceport.  That is my sim.  Also I head up a weekly traveling breakfast club. We meet at 8 AM second life time (PST), every Sunday. That would better suit your time zone.  Lots of Europeans attend!  We go to different places every week.  It is a good way to see new places and to make some friends.  Watch my feed at https://my.secondlife.com/hippie.bowman at about 7 AM SLT for the location of the week.  Have a fantastic week!

Peace!

Hello i am a mod from (SLFN) Second life friendship network it is a new group that has sprung to life and are helping people make friends I myself was a very shy person untill i joind this group and now i have a lot more fun we have weekly events along with random events here and there for eople to meet each other so if you like the idea of making some freidns please come and join either look for the group in world or IM me

SL name lordstu.nyoki

Thank you :D hope you see you and many others around!