Please help

Lezxy1994

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 days in a row now I've tried to sign in and its either logged me out or I've appeared as a white cloud barely able to do anything on sl . I don't usually have this problem can someone please help this is extremely aggravating seeing that sl is one of my favorite things to do.

3 answers to this question

I suggest submitting a support case or, if you are a Premium member, contacting Live Chat.  A few other people have reported having similar issues in the last 24 hours, so there may have been some glitch introiduced in yesterday's region restarts.  When you submit a report, be as specific as possible about what you are unable to do and what you have tried.  Normally, problems of this sort are caused by connectivity issues in your own computer or Internet, so if this is a system issue the techs will need to be able to rule out the things you have tried.

• Like 1

Contact support and provide as much information to them as you can about your connection system type and such and be as precise as possible. There have bee some glitches recently due to the recent restarts and it may be tied to that, another possibility is to check your system to see if the graphics software (Drivers) are current.

I hope this gives you a base to start with and hopefully gets you back into the world once more. :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.