How does someone get reinstated after being banned from a parcel?

Storm Dasmijn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

First, let's hope it is not a first name ban:)

If you feel like you have been unfairly banned, it would be a great idea to IM the sim owner and 'plead' your case.  If you have done nothing wrong then you have nothing to lose.  Be respectful in your request e.g. treat him like he is the own of the sim.  Good luck.

there are 3 types of bans....

LL Bans:
you can't log in, you will prbably recieve an email telling you how long the ban will last (usually temporary), you must contact LL if you want to contest it.

Estate Bans:
these are generally permanent, and you cannot enter any region on the same estate account. you can try contacting either the Regions owners, or an Estate Manager for that estate.... but usually if they went to the effort to put you on estate ban, they are not likely to take you off.

Parcel Bans:
these come in two flavors, Temporary, and Permanent. temporary bans last anywhere from a few minutes to up to 6 days(144hrs), and automatically expire... they are only able to be put in place via scripts. Permanent parcel bans can be entered by script or manually. to be removed from a parcel ban, you need to talk to the parcel owner, or person with ban powers for that parcel. most times if the ban is temporary, the person in charge will tel you to come back when the ban wears off.

hello,I have a question but don't know wher to write it so i am writing it here and if someone helps me I'll be so so glad and thanksfull,I was trying to lon in in SL now and couldn't.it says this --->

Login Failed.

we are unable to complete your request at this time .

please contact secondlife support for assistance at www.secondlife.com/support

if you are unable to change your password please call (866) 476  9763

I don't know why it says that and when i changed my password couldn't log in in Sl or on web,it says- ooh it's a bug.when i try to log in on web.can someone help me by telling if i can ever to log in? this is my alternative avatar,i had to log in here to tell about m problem,please someone help me.and when I type in secondlife search enkenka emerald (my primary account) ther are no search results :(

@ Enkenka - Firstly, to post your own question / thread, go to: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Answers/qac-p/Answers and type in the "Ask A Question Box".

From what you say it sounds like your account has been suspened for some reason & the fact that you are missing from search would confirm that. Check you email & junk folder to make sure you haven`t been informed.

If you cannot log in to the website, you won't be able to submit a ticket on that account. If it is not long distance for you, you could try calling the number given, but if thats not possible you can write to: Linden Lab 945 Battery Street San Francisco, CA 94111 (ideally registered mail) Or by fax: 415-651-9221 Phone (415) 243-9000

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.